20-21 ePathways After School CTE Programs
Students at any SCPS high school may enroll, for high school credit, in an after school Career & Technical Education (CTE) program offered at their high school or any other high school in the district. These classes can be taken as either an 8th period class or as a replacement for one of the student’s 7 classes during the regular school day. All of these programs are taught by SCPS teachers and students earn 1 high school credit for successful completion. The following programs are open for enrollment for the 2020-21 school year:
- Applied Robotics (Lake Mary HS)
- Aviation (Seminole HS)
- Cosmetology (Lake Howell HS)
- Electrical (Lyman HS) **meets Monday/Wednesday 3:30-5:30pm
- HVAC (Lyman HS)
- Technical Design/CAD (Lake Mary HS)
These classes will begin on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 (Monday, August 24th for Electrical). Classes meet face-to-face every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon from 3:30-5:30 pm unless otherwise noted (Electrical). Students are responsible for their own transportation and must be able to commit to participating for the entire school year. Please note that courses are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment or instructor availability.
To register for one of these courses:
1. Complete this brief reservation form: https://scpsafterschoolcourses2021.eventbrite.com
2. Show up on August 24th or 25th (depending on the course selected) ready to learn!
Please contact ePathways@scps.us with any questions.