On-Campus Parking Information for Students
Parking decals can be purchased from the discipline office, during the summer, starting July 9th, from 9am-12pm daily.
- Seniors may purchase their decals starting July 9th.
- Juniors may purchase their decals starting August 1st.
- Sophomores will not be able to purchase a decal until Semester 2, if availability warrants.
Decals will also be on sale during Orientations, August 1st and will then go back on sale on the first day of school, during break, lunch, and after school until 2:45 P.M. only.
In order to park on campus, students must complete the following:
- Clear all student debt with the bookkeeper.
- Complete the application.
- Provide a copy of the vehicle registration.
- Provide a copy of the student’s valid driver’s license.
- Write a check for the full amount, made payable to “Lyman High School”.
- Place the parking sticker on the lower left hand side of the front windshield so that it is easily visble.
For the 2018-2019 school year, seniors, and only seniors, may paint the parking space they will be using this year.
2018-2019 Senior Parking Space Painting.pdf Senior Class Only
Senior Parking Space Sketch Design - REQUIRED.pdf Senior Class Only