The Academy of Teaching, Learning, and Leadership Program of Emphasis empowers students to embrace their knowledge of the education profession. Lyman is very excited to be the only school in Seminole County to offer this opportunity. Working with UCF, the Academy of Teaching, Learning, and Leadership offers dual enrollment opportunities so that our students may graduate with up to 18 post-secondary credit hours.
This program is supported by Seminole State College of Florida.
As a program of Emphasis, the Academy of Teaching, Learning, and Leadership is open to:
- Students zoned for Lyman High School
- Out of zone students on an approved Program of Emphasis transfer
- Limited to incoming 9th grade students
- For specific eligibility and application information, please visit the Student Assignment and Program Access website: www.seminoleschoolchoices.us
- Transportation is provided to eligible in-zone students living more than two miles from the school.
- No transportation is provided to out of zone transfer students.