Lyman High School
About This Event
"What is to be multicultural?"
It is an initiative to celebrate our student body and staff diversity. We have prepared some activities for that week. Big thanks to Mr. Hardin and Mrs. Vallone who jumped right in to help and participate!
Students will use their artistic skills to draw and paint/color or to do a collage with the theme "What is to be multicultural?" If students select to create a collage using pictures or drawings, I have attached a format they can use so they can work individually and then create a big collage.
- Length of the final product should not be at least 2 feet, but not longer than 3 feet.
- The width is the standard paper roll width.
- Students can find the paper in Mrs. Vallone's room or Mrs. Velazquez-Rivera (6-014).
- Deadline to submit the final product is November 9 in room 6-014.
- The final work will be exposed to the school during both lunches.
We thank you for encouraging them to participate in this initiative. We look forward to seeing our students work of art representing our diverse and inclusive community.