About This Event
The first event of the week...
EXTREME READING SELFIE CHALLENGE (Judged on Friday 2/1)
Snap a selfie/photo of yourself doing at least three of these tasks. Submit your photo using the link to the Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/ry8JzbmRQ2OhgbUU2
- Take a selfie reading with your pet/an animal.
- Take a selfie reading with your favorite teacher.
- Take a picture reading with someone on FaceTime.
- Take a selfie while reading in a FUN location (playground, theme park, bowling, etc).
- Take a picture of you and your friends, team, squad reading together.
- Take a picture of you reading upside down.
- Take a selfie reading in a funny hat or funny costume.
- Take a selfie reading while wearing a team jersey or t-shirt.
- Take a selfie reading the book that is or was made into a movie.
- WILD CARD: Come up with the wackiest reading selfie you can!
Activities that go all week:
- Extreme Reading Selfie Challenge (Judged on Friday)
- Bring books to Media Center all week for book swap on Friday
- "Get caught reading" by a member of the faculty and earn Hero points
- Poem in your pocket - print a poem or have it on your phone and share it with others
- In celebration of Literacy Week, Thespian Troupe 2329 is performing a musical number entitled "School Song" from the musical adaptation of Roald Dahl's children's book, Matilda. They will perform during break in the Restaurant (Cafeteria)
- Book swap in Media center (all day)
- Selfies judged and winner announced