Interested in participating in a sport during the 2018-2019 School Year? Check out the list of Lyman Athletic Teams and their kick-off date!
Parents and Students,
Is your child interested in participating in a sport during the 2018-2019 School Year? Below is a list of Lyman Athletic Teams and their kick-off date! Not sure if participating in a sport is right for you? Give it a try, you may love it. Some teams require no experience, so don't delay, act today and make plans to GET INVOLVED!
Athletes must complete all required forms prior to the first practice and must submit them to the Athletic Office. Forms are available on the Lyman High School Athletics Page.
- Girls Volleyball – Monday, July 30 - 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM. Tryouts will be at the OTVA facility across the street from Lyman HS. 1200 Charles St, Longwood, FL 32750
- Football - Monday, July 30 - 1:00 PM. All athletes should plan to meet at the football office by the Lyman Pool on the back side of the campus.
- Cross Country – Boys & Girls - August 10 - 7:00 PM - Meet at the Lyman Track.
- Slow Pitch Softball – August 13, 3:00 PM - Meet at the Softball Field.
- Bowling – July 30 - 3:30 PM - Meet at Airport Lanes in Sanford, 190 E Airport Blvd., Sanford, FL 32773
- Golf - Girls & Boys - 8:00 AM, July 30 - Casselberry Golf Club. 300 S Triplet Lake Dr, Casselberry, FL 32707
- Swimming – Boys & Girls - Returning swimmers - August 6, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Lyman Pool. New swimmers - August 13, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Lyman Pool.
- Cheerleading - Freshman Only - August 13 & August 16, 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM - Lyman Student Union (Cafeteria)
Are you out of town during the first practice? Stop by to speak with coaches on August 1st during Orientation.
Step outside of the box, find your PASSION and GET INVOLVED!