LYMAN HIGH SCHOOL ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
Welcome to Lyman High School! The following information, based on Florida State laws and Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS) policies, outlines the requirements for enrollment into Lyman High School.
- An official transcript, or other academic history to facilitate academic placement.
- Withdrawal documentation from the previous school.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Proof of Immunization: An original Florida State HRS 680 Certificate of Immunization Form detailing the student’s immunization history. If submitting a copy, it must be a complete copy (front and back, if applicable). HRS 680 Forms may be obtained through your physician, a walk-in clinic, or the Florida Department of Health in Seminole County, located at 400 W. Airport Blvd., Sanford, FL, 32773, phone 407-665-3000, hours 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Proof of Medical Examination: A health exam completed within the last twelve months, signed and dated by the physician. In addition, it must show results of the examination and cannot be a simple statement from the physician (students who have previously attended a Florida school are exempt from this requirement).
- Proof of Residence (please note, all documents must verify the same address):
- Owned Residence: A copy of the recorded deed (or agreement for the deed), OR a certified copy of the Declaration of Homestead Exemption AND a current electric bill; or, initial order for service AND one of the following current documents - an auto registration, a driver’s license, Florida ID, or voter’s registration.
- Rented or Leased Residence: A copy of the current lease, rental agreement or a notarized letter from the property owner AND a current electric bill; or, initial order for service AND one of the following current documents - an auto registration, a driver’s license, Florida ID, or voter’s registration.
If the Parent Is Living With Friends or Relatives: Form 1312 “Families Residing with Other Families” must be completed and notarized, along with the proof of residence from both parties as detailed on Form 1312.
- Divorced/Separated Parents:
- Divorced Parents: Please provide ONE of the following documents – certified copy of the final Judgment of Divorce, court custody order, court guardianship order, or other such document establishing the right of custody.
- Separated Parents: A notarized statement that the child actually lives in the home of the parent designated in the child’s school records as the residential parent.
Please Note: any student found to be attending an out-of-zone school as a result of providing false or misleading information at registration, shall immediately be transferred to the school serving the student’s residential attendance zone.
Please feel free to call Student Services at 407-746-2054 for more information.